Cover letter

Dear Mrs. Swift,

I am interested in working as an English teacher in the institution that you manage since Birmingham Institute is a school internationally recognized, and your innovative audiovisual system has come to be one of the most effective methods to learn a second language. Furthermore, I consider the certification you have as an English institute valuable as well as the material you use to support your classes since the books you use have been internationally approved. I am also attracted to the school because of the structure of the curriculum which includes three different levels and because of the fact that only six students per teacher are allowed, so the attention is more personalized. I would be a good candidate for the job because I consider myself a patient person who adapts easily to change and that has the knowledge of English language in its form, function, and culture. I appreciate collaborative work and constructive feedback since responsibility and respect are the basis of all my actions. I like to share my knowledge as well as commit myself to comply with the requirements of the school mission. If necessary, I am willing to arrange my schedule to work extra hours as well as to be in a trial period with no payment to demonstrate my aptitudes and abilities for this job. I admire the time you took to read this letter because I know that the process of selecting the appropriate candidate for the job can be exhausting, so I hope you find the right person soon. In case that my abilities are acceptable to get the position of English teacher, I am at your disposal.

See my resume at: http://resume.linkedinlabs.com/ubmsxj2d5

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mitosis

WRITING: How to write in English?